The following are Virginia Family Dentistry’s Office Policies regarding payment, cancellations, and infection control. For insurance information, please click here.
Your prompt payment of dental services is appreciated. Statements are rendered on the 25th of the month with full payments due before the next billing period unless other arrangements have been made. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to all unpaid balances.
Virginia Family Dentistry accepts the following forms of payment:
- Payment at the time of service is rendered by cash, check, VISA or Master Card
- Monthly billed accounts payable in full upon receipt
- Payment plans arranged through our financial office
- OrthoBanc for recurring automatic monthly orthodontic payments.
- Special financing options through Wells Fargo with approved credit. Ask for details.
We offer a 10% Senior Citizens discount for payment in full at time of service. The Senior Citizen discount does not apply to patients with PPO insurance policies.
We are very pleased to participate in your dental healthcare, and have set aside time for your appointment. We understand that sometimes it is necessary to cancel or change an appointment. In consideration of the others who need care, we ask that if you are unable to keep an appointment with our office, that you please observe our cancellation policy which follows:
Our office requires at least 24 hours notice for all appointment cancellations. If you are unable to provide 24 hours notice, you will be billed a $45.00 charge for your scheduled appointment time.