Since our name change from Dr. Baxter Perkinson & Associates to Virginia Family Dentistry, we’ve had quite a few questions. So, we wanted to take some time to answer the most common questions we’ve received.
Why are you changing the name of Dr. Baxter Perkinson & Associates to Virginia Family Dentistry?
- We’ve changed our name to better reflect our focus on your family’s smile. Bringing the practice together under the Virginia Family Dentistry name reflects our team approach allowing us to continue to give you and your family quality dental care.
Is Dr. Baxter Perkinson retiring?
- No, Dr. Baxter Perkinson will continue to practice dentistry at our Huguenot-Bon Air location.
Is the practice changing ownership?
- No. You will continue to receive the same great service from our terrific team of talented dentists, specialists, and staff.
Does the name change mean the focus of the practice is changing?
- Though our name has changed, our goal remains the same — to perform dentistry of the highest quality, as comfortably as possible, and at a reasonable cost.
Should payments now be made payable to Virginia Family Dentistry instead of Baxter Perkinson and Associates?
- Yes, all payments should be made to Virginia Family Dentistry.
Do I as a patient need to do anything?
- No, we do not anticipate that any of our patients will be required to do anything in connection with our name change.
Will contact information for individuals at Virginia Family Dentistry change?
- All office telephone and fax numbers will remain the same. Emails sent to “wbperkinson.com” email addresses will continue to be received.